ads

Friday, July 29, 2005

phew

i just cant believe this .. i was away from my blog for almost a week now.. well something or the other just happened to keep me away from this world of typers(of it is wrtinig in creative sense but in the end it is afterall typing ; literally no one is writing) ... well first it was the viral fever season... i was down with it for a couple of days then it transferrde to my computer.. my god it was a terrible experience (the PC one) ... well scanned it quite a few times to remove about 150+ virus ... with that many viruses i wonder if there were any system files on my system... anywasy even after doing so my internet did nt start(a LAN of 100mbps server but unfortunately used by 6000 people in our surroundings)... so what to do ?????? nothing format and reinstall the whole OS (windows XP)... so did the formatting and then after copying the files (for a gruelsome 2 hrs) it shows up that setup can not continue coz the files copied were corrupt @#^#%^&
took the installation cd out to find that it was full of scratches . "@^#%@^ %#^$@ &%^& %^%^" and many more things that i said about my neighbour whome i had lended the cd a couple of monthes back... so now the hunt for the cd begins ... after asking a lottsa people i finally had to go to the guy on whome i was very mad and had decided not to talk to him(one of my college mates) , [though he didnt know that i was mad at him] . so i had to make up my mind and thought that i can not be angry with him . well all hard feelings done after thinking and thinking finally i called him up at 11 pm on wednesday that plz bring me the xp cd tommrow in college [ so a gud thing to happen on the eve of friendship week- cutting out all the hard feelings for him] . so i came back happy at home with the cd in my bag . after freshening up the first thing i did was to open the PC and tried to run the cd just to find that the cd was not bootable " ^#$%^#^ " . why do i always have to face such morons ... so i sat sad and gloomy when my neighbour just calls out for me and says that he managed to get the cd from somewhere...ah he is not good for nothing afterall[well he is but at that point of time he had his moment of glory in front of me"....anyways so all done and finally the OS getys installed and i feel relieved that now i can return to the blogworld and the the shcker i cant still open the internet!!!!!!!!!
y am i so unlucky???????????call the network admin at 10.30 pm just to hear the phone ringing in a barren room{no one picks up} (10.30 - I know i was a bit too desperate)....so the next day that is today i come from the college and even before changing just opened the pc and sat down with it...experimented a lot trying various comination of optins for firewall , antispyware , anti virus [ still abusing all those virus writer around the world or atleast the writer of that virus which hit my pc] then i irritated my network admin over the phone for more than an hour , finally when i felt that he was terribly irritated then i decided to have a little mercy on him....so now that my connection has stated working some how i come to blogger.com and write this out .. finally i am back ... now i wud be able celebrate the long wished friendship week on my blog....yipeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment