ads

Sunday, July 17, 2005

e-friends

well quite early in my life i had taken a decision of not making many relationships.
thats becoz i knew not many would fit into the the way i feel about maintaining a relation.
as i had written in one of my post called relationships
what i always have felt is that i should make a bond with people only when i am sure that the relationship stays .
like i made friends who didnt keep in touch after we passed out of school...
so i started being very picky in whome i interact with..
u know i always give importance to the bonds taht i create with other people.
then suddenly i found that i am not able to express myself as freely as i should.
there seemed to have been a blockage in my head.
then i thought that a blog would be a good idea to let out my thoughts...
my brain needed some maintanance.
but still i preffered to be choosy about meeting people..
i went to many a blog but nvr commented ...
but in the process i found so many wonderful looking people that i just thought that what am i doing........
there are so many people who interact online and why am i restricting myself

what the hell should i care about
so now i ve finally started blogrolling people
most of them are the ones whome i denied of any comments on their blogs
and suddenly i see my long list in the bookmark folder getting transferred to my blog
well welcome to all the people who have come to this blog..
well i am gonna invite everyone on a special friendship week in the first week of august on my blog..
a new season of friendships....................

No comments:

Post a Comment