ads

Saturday, July 09, 2005

enjoy

enjoy life
i dunno what one means when one says that
well i am not sad about the way i am living my life
i dont have a feeling that i want anything
over the years i have evolved my thought process in such a way that i dont feel sad about anything
but yet what still remains a mystery for me is to how do i enjoy life....
i dunno what it means to enjoy life
i have nothing to complain about yet i have nothing to feel excited about
i dunno what i am asking out of myself and so i cant even find an answer to it
i just dont seem to be using my mind [or should i say that i cant use it]
there is some kinda block in there
i think a lot and i read and listen a lot but i dont seem to be understanding anything
i know i want to realise what is going on around me but i seldom find myself in alien territory
i know not what to do
but i know that i soon need to sort this out or else i am doomed for life..

No comments:

Post a Comment