ads

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

rains

well generally rains bring a lot of excitment in me but i dunno this year y i just cant find myself enthusiastic enough . my life just has begun to seem so dull . i had gone thru a terrible last year but had gained quite a bit of confidence and self-esteem during the summer and had expected to buildup on it , but i dunno y i just feel a bit too tired to be doing anything . not physically but feel like resting my brain . i dont even wanna dream for the time being. just dunno wat to do . i wanna sleep , but even sleeping seems to be the most disgusting thing to do. i dunno wats happening . though i am quite moody but even my mood dosent seems to change. actually i am not even able to express this discomfort that i feel within me . well i even dont feel like blogging but i am forcing myself to because this seems to be the only out let. hoping the situation improves . read quite a few good blogs . seems to have helped me....

No comments:

Post a Comment