ads

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bamboozled

current status : "tujhse naaraaz nahin zindagi hairaan hoon main"

ya i know many of you are permanantly in that status ... well after my exams ended on 11 aug I decided to spend the rest of the month to realise where i stand in my life.. to understand my self , what i want , and where i am heading ... i realised that i am not really heading anywhere ... i am studying but i am not quite sure how and where i will be applyng it . well i realised i had to be creative , i realised i was not using my mind as much as i should... maybe i was following others words too much . i should literally start living my life the way i think i should .... finally i decided that i would think out what to do and when to do ... i also came across this ebook called "wisdom of osho" . spent long time on the pc , strained my eyes a lot and finished it ... while i was reading i felt i had learnt quite a lot but in the end when i analysed it then i found that the philosophy itself told me to not follow what the book preached me ... such was the paradox of the philosophy descfibed.. hehe ..
well i had decided to be creative so started spending more time towards my site , started a new blog and started playing my guitar and trying to be progressive by making effort in improving in whatever i did...
then i started to write a bit of poetry and composed a new song (atleast started to )
well i decided to clean up my computer up a bit of all the junk that i had been storing all the songs i had never heard and all the ebooks ehich i never read , and then i cleared my blogs blogroll list of the dead links , sad to see some of my old friends having stopped blogging ...

well somthing important i realised that now i was not thinking but instead doing ... i was living like others who thought that ok maybe some day i will rad the book and someday i will listen to the songs and someday i will .. & i will ....
what the hell , i relaised what am i doing . i have to start living in today ... from now on I am doing what i feel like doing and am going to make an effort to be more practical in life...
i wasted quite some time on orkut now , thinking i ll make some new friends but now no more , i'll carry on with the ones i already have , no more future speculations . similarly i'll post more often because it has often happened that i have thought i will post about something but kept postponing it ... also from now on i have a new blog , running parallel to this blog..

there was no yesterday , no tommrow and only today...

No comments:

Post a Comment