ads

Thursday, September 07, 2006

2 decades

Hey today I have completed two decades in the third rock from the sun and in this world where people love those who mature beyond their years , I have had a rocking time being idiotic , erratic and kiddish to say the least , and have not been seriously been hated for it ....
Just looking back at those years I think I have not been of any worth to this world but there are a lot of things that I have learned . I have learned about life , yes no matter what I have studied I have always been a desciple of life . Life has taught me lots of things and I have been able to develop myself as an individual . The first thing I learnt was that individuality can be maintained without being stubborn and a pain in the neck for others . we may have our views of life but there is no reason for us to believe that it is perfect . we need to keep changing that is what makes life worth living ... next comes the fact that we all have our own philosophy of life and everyone act in a manner that suits best to his way of thinking ... also no one is born with all the knowledge , everyone shapes their mind in this world depending on the situations and influences they face in life ... so no one is supposed to be hated for the way they think coz it is the people who are around them who have made him like this ... moreover there is nothing such as prestige ... ego exists in this world in the name of prestige ... one feels insulted when his prestige is hurt and thus gives an opening for ego to creep in ... there is no harm in saying sorry or getting slapped in front of a huge audience if you are wrong .... and so if you are right and are standing by the truth ... i have spent a lot of time pondering over many a teachings in life and to my utter surprise everytime the basis of every lesson was one five letter word TRUTH . it is the biggest fact of life ... infact life is nothing but like a eucledian space representing coordinate points which are the different versions of truth that we come across in our lives ... sticking to it makes sense ... trust me on that point...
furthermore i have sensed that relationships are something that make life complex , so stay away from them as far as possible . there are some we arte born with so we should cautiously handle them but be very selective in the others that we form as we move ahead in life ... i dont say that i dont interact with people , yes i do but still i try to be smart enough to not to be attached to them ....
i will always try and make an effort to be creative and be an individual ... i realise the importance of being true to myself and thus i dont need to show the world that i am individual but i need to be sure myself about the same...
i look to spend the coming decades in a more responsible manner and hope to apply what i have learned till now and be open to newer ideas ...
chao

No comments:

Post a Comment