ads

Sunday, July 09, 2006

buzzzy

well i know i have not been posting on the blog for some time and no i am not bored of writing on blogs but its just that i have my university exams next week and i have no other job than studying right now so that is what i am doing coz this time around i have been so careless about my studies that i was in a big fix in the beginning of the month , lamenting those days when scoring badly in exams didnt matter and was just thinking that god may help me and get me out of this hole i put my self in just like i alwasy say , as i am always in a state of bother before my exams , hehe , so actually i must be saying everything is normal with me ... just hope i do score decent enough in the forthcoming exams .....
then i would start filling up this page again .... till then (11 aug ) chao....

No comments:

Post a Comment