ads

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ok back again to normal

ok happy frindship day (belated) to all who came on the friendship week. well i had thought of signing off with a good post on friendship in my life , but unforunately i cudnt access internet for two days . ( power cutoff and LAN problems). well so now you wll once again see some usual posts in my world on the net.. well some thought that i am obsessed with friendship and one said that i must be having a real good times with my friends .. ... well you might just not have heard a saying "the importance of love is only felt in its absence" .. not that i strive for love .... coz i get a plenty of it from my family .. its just that a nice friend would certainly add up as a cushion to my life...
anyways lets leave that ... well for now the news is that i finally figured out the way to upload and post images on my blog so now i will also be posting some images....

No comments:

Post a Comment