ads

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bulla ki Jaanaa

man this is a good song and so i wud like to share it with others tooooooooooo.


Bulla, I know not who I am
Bulla, I know not who I am
Nor am I the believer in mosque
Nor am I in idol worship
Nor am in the pure or the impure
Nor am I in the Vedas

Nor am I in the intoxicants
Nor am I in the carefree deviant
Nor am I union nor grief
Nor am I in the pure/impure
Nor am I of the water nor of the land
Nor am I fire nor air
Bulla, I know not who I am

Nor am I Arabic nor from Lahore
Nor am I the Indian city of Nagaur
Nor am I Hindu nor a Peshawari turk
Nor did I create the difference of faith
Nor did I create Adam-Eve
Nor did I name myself
Beginning or end I know just the self
Do not recognise ’’the other one’’
There’s none wiser than I
Who is this Bulla Shah
Bulla, I know not who I am

truth expressed in the statement
man is nothing as compared to this amazing place called world

no matter what my faith is i was not really given the choice to choose it
i have been given a religion when i was born , i even never knew what it means to me . but yet there are children who have been killed in riots becoz they belonged to a particular community

what role can i play in this world
i have no importance in the workng of this world
this world can go on even when i am not there
what happyness or sorrow can i provide to others . what power have i got
may be i am made of elements but what is my existance without these elements
what am i . i am not just a part of this world i am nothing without it.
what am i oh my senses can not think

i belong to this world
i cant belong to any particular place
what makes me belong to any particular place

and yet its the human s who has created the difference based on faith
he does not realise what his existance means
why is he here
he just knows himself and others like him
he does not realise that there such a big world which also exists
his mind is blind
he can rule the world
he has the might to do so ........ does he?

who else has the might i can see no one


huh we are living in a fools world , no one realises what we have .
forget the fact why we have it.

if you believe that christ really came to this world and got crucified to wipe of the sins of humans , now even he is scared of coming to this world full of crazy lunatics

the real existance known to us as nature is ready to make man realise what his life is.

batta bande teri razaa kya hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment