ads

Thursday, March 10, 2005

i speak from my heart

now i have a thesis to prove that i speak from my heart

now my blood runs through my heart
therefore my heart is supplying blood to my brain.
using this blood my brain works
thus it generates some thoughts
it then transferes these thoughts to my tounge
my tounge then speaks it out to other people
listening to my talks people say that my thoughts are negative
they say "why do u have to be negative in ur thoughts?"
and now i say "becoz my heart supplys B-NEGATIVE blood to my brain."
so that way i can justify that what i speak comes right from my heart after being processed from my brain ofcourse , becoz u c u all can't understand me till i don't speak and write. infact i wonder if u even understand me after i do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment