ads

Friday, March 11, 2005

do u love someone go ahead say it

You never lose by loving, you always lose by holding back.
words can never express the way you feel about ur loved one but the followin may help u


1. Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

2. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

3. I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

4. Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

5. There’s warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love U.

6. My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

7. Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

8. If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!

9. Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME!

10. I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.

11. Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

12. 4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.

13. Last night I asked my angel to watch over you...but he came back soon.I asked:"Why?"He smiled and said:” An angel doesn't watch over another angel...."

14. if a kiss was a rain drop is send you showers if a hug was a second id send you hours if a smile was water id send you a sea if you ever get lonely id send you me

15. if your asking if id hurt you the answer is never if your asking if i love you the answer is forever if your asking if i want you the answer is i do if your asking who i luv the most the answer is you

16. I am a COP, you’re under arrest for being you its illegal to be as cute and sexy as you are, and your sentence is a lifetime impressment in my heart

17. I wrote your name in the sand...but it got washed away, I wrote your name in the sky...but it got blown away, I write your name in my heart....n that’s where it will stay.

18. Every moment we share together is even better than the moment before. If every days was as good as today was, then i can't wait until tomorrow comes.

19. If I die tonight, I'd go with no regret. If it's in your arms, I know that I was blessed. And if your eyes r the last thing I see, I know I'll die with a smile.

20. As we grow old together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change....i will always keep falling in love with you.

21. Every time I hear my message tone I always hope that the message comes from U. My SIM card may have limited memory but my heart has unlimited space for you.

22. There are many people in this world. But not one of them is like U, the brightest star in the galaxy. Star who i can talk and laugh to star who i love the most

23.I'm here to love you, to hold you in my arms and to protect you. I'm here to learn from you and to receive your love in return. I'm here coz there's no other place to be.

24.Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you.

25.Everyone smiles No two smiles are the same But everytime I smile... Your smile is to blame.

26.When I'm with you, eternity is a step away, My love continues to grow with each passing day.

27.whenever we say goodbye, whenever we part, Know I hold you dearly deep inside my heart.

28.Some people say that dreams never come true But, they are all wrong.. because, I met you.

29.Will I live to see tomorrow… who knows, I cannot say; just in case the worst should come I'll love you all I can, today!

30.You don't have to speak a word, of love and all its glory. For when I look into your face, Your eyes, they tell the story.

31.I loved you so much, for so long, I never thought that feeling could be wrong. I miss you, even now, though you're gone. But my memories of you still live on

32.To me, you are the hand I reach for when I have lost my way. To me, you are the first star of evening, the sun that warms my day. To me, you are the truth I believe in, the one I put my complete trust in. To me, you are the love I have looked for my whole life, the one that would complete me.

33.All I know for sure
Is this certainty inside me...
That we are
Meant for each other-
Now and Always.

34.In Dreams, the perfect love
has a smile, a voice, a touch
that seem meant just for you.
In Dreams, the perfect love
is tender and giving,
always knowing just what to say
to make you feel wanted,
just what to do
to make you feel loved...
In Dreams, the perfect love
is that one person
with whom you can let go
and be yourself,
the one who makes you feel
completely alive
just by being near...
I'm luckier than most people
because I don't have to dream anymore!
I found you.


35.I love to feel your hand in mine, and on your finger place a ring.
As the love that you express for me is my most precious thing.


36.LOVE IS A WORD NOT FROM THE MIND
IF YOU LOKE INTO MY EYES
MY LOVE FOR YOU YOU'LL FIND

37.Within the first few moments
I knew I was yours
Within the first few hours
I embraced your sweet kiss.
Every second after that first
I dream of you.
Every day passing that first
I hope to spend with you.
True love dreams do come true
The dream I have to live with you.
True hope of everlasting love
With the promises made after just the first hug.
With all that I have
I am willing to give.
I promise you this
My first true love shall be my last

38.I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet. I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day. I asked God for true love, he gave me that too. I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

39.My love is like an ocean it goes down so deep, My love is like a rose whose beauty you want to keep, My love is like a dove with a beautiful message to send, My love is like a song that goes on and on forever, My love is like a prisoner, it's to you that I surrender

40.If out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days I have lived, I'd pick the day I met you.

41.If you were only a dream that ends when the sun comes up, I'd be praying the moon to stay forever.

42.I hope that one day you'll come to realize, how perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

43.If I reached up and held a star for everytime you made me smile, I'd have the entire night sky in the palm of my hand.

44.Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you, I was doing good until I ran out of stars.

45.Forever is not a word... rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.

46.You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

47.I would give up everything for a moment with you, for one moment is better than a life time of never knowing you.

48.If you think my eyes are beautiful, its because they are looking at you.

49.How can you tell the sun not to shine ,when clouds exist. How can you ask the leaves not to fall, when wind exist.How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist.

50.I love the thoughts you write to me
I love the things you say
The words you whisper in my ear
Most every single day.


51.When you ask me why I love you, I don't know what to say.
I love every part of you in every single way.

52.If you were the moon
and I were the sun,
we'd be an eclipse
--together as one

53.Words can't explain
how I feel about you
so I'll just say, "I Love You,"
and hope you love me, too

54.You are my life, my blood
the only one for me,
without you in my life
where would I be?

55.When you are not around
it's never the same
there is no love, no joy
just heartbreaking pain.

56.My love bruns for you in a certain way
that no knows how, even until this day


57.i've always dreamed that you'd be mine
because you are sweet, funny and kind

58.i want you to know that i care
and that i'll always be there
i want you to know that it's no lie
and that i'll carry this feeling till i die

No comments:

Post a Comment