ads

Monday, February 20, 2006

Another interesting tag

A. Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
well i have the spiderman movie both part , then i got all the harrypotter ones, then a movie called "city of joy" english movie based on kolkata , then i got Lamhe , then lion king , hazaron khwaishien aisi , padosan , herapheri , FOREST GUMP , Schiendliers list , french kiss, my best friends wedding. and also a few others....

B. The last film i bought
it would be "hazaron khwaishien aisi "yeah a long time back .

C. The last film I watched:
it was a movie called "catch the kid" i saw 2 days back on tv about a group of three kids who rob a bank to get money for an ailing father of one of them. man those kids had some brains.

D. THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
almost everyone calls me Tanuj , some paddy and also rubal(my petname)

E. THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
well it wud be ...... potter , pyare mohan & jugal .

F. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
ummmm.... a decent build , eyes and hairs which are falling off( oh god help me)

G. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
well i got hands , legs , every body part at right place so y not like myself . i am very happy the way i am .

H. THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
humm... nothing really.

I. THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
inhuman behaviour of humans , fear of disappointing anyone or hurting anyone and ofcourse spiders. i am really scared of them .

J. THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
pen , book and pc.

K. THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
pant , shirt and my glasses.

L. THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Trust, Care and understanding.

M. THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
click the publish post
catch some sleep
make a plan to prepare for my exams..

N. THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
some part of finance martket
musician
and if i can make my fortune then a philanthropist

O. THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR A VACATION:
i would really just wanna roam about the whole of India. then maybe Brazil and a trip to Egypt.

thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment